• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Whoa there. Whats wrong with emacs?
    Personal preference really as I prefer VI.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bored

Now
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I like crayola mode in emacs, every gig ive been at I take my .emacs file with me

Comment

Comment

I like crayola mode in emacs, every gig ive been at I take my .emacs file with me
            Originally posted by eek View Post
            Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Que????? Wot are you lot bangin' on about??
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Fried eggs for lunch with cheese n' ham, bad idea

*pfrrrrt*

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So very very bored, still waiting for a bloody start date even though I have now had two offers , however I have got more interviews today and another Thursday
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  So very very bored, still waiting for a bloody start date even though I have now had two offers , however I have got more interviews today and another Thursday
                  Good to hear things are looking up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Im all suited and booted for a interview close to home. Crisp white shirt, navy and white tie

Just need to find the post code and then I can go get em

Comment

Im all suited and booted for a interview close to home. Crisp white shirt, navy and white tie

Just need to find the post code and then I can go get em
                      will sun glasses be a bit much ?

Comment

Working...
                      X