• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there we are then.

The buggered videosender transmitter that blew up some weeks ago is now fixed.

Turned out to be a shorted 0805 ceramic decoupling capacitor in the RF unit.

Dunno what capacitance it was originally, but it turned into a 1 ohm resistor.

It's now been replaced with a 10nF 0805 & seems to work ok.

Sometimes I amaze even myself.

Put an amp into the thing & waited for sommat to get hot.

Comment

Huzzah!

I'm staying, the coffee is excellent, freshly ground beans not any of that instant tulipe!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Decent pub while waiting for Cojak. We went to find Cojak but she had accidentally found the pub we were already in so headed back there.

Yes, that sounds like our dear moderator

Comment

They have given me a Windows machine to use, all the keys are in the wrong place and the mouse scrolls the wrong way

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And in other news (of interest to no one but me) the Panasonic TU-CT41 freeview box wot detonated its powersupply the other day appears to be working again after I found the repair kit I'd so carefully hidden from myself.

Comment

I'm going for a coffee, who wants one?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I'm going for a coffee, who wants one?
                Given up coffee, I now drink lemon tea.

I blame the norovirus.

Comment

It would appear that, looking on the bright side, I won't be doing any gardening this evening.

Comment

However, it looks as if I shall get extremely wet on the trudge home this evening.

Comment

I can't decide if I'm interested enough to watch WH13 on SyFy this evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X