• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Partied on Friday. Froze on the motorbike this weekend. Cooked some pork belly from one of my friend's pigs. Woke up this morning with a sore throat and bunged up nose.

Ebola.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Animal Shelter?
      He belongs to someone.

He wants me to belong to him.

Ho hum.

Comment

Just been filling in the fatuous Welsh Language survey.

Again.

No details have changed since the last time.

I still can't get Word to put the ticky thing into the boxy thing on the formy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The cat that wishes to become ZeitMogII currently has dreadfully sticky eyes, poor thing.

Can't take him to the vet coz he's not my cat.

What to do.
          If get hands on with him you can clean up his eyes with a used teabag. Leave it wet from brewing, allowt to cool then use the corner of the bag to wipe his eyes. The bag is great fo getting the gunk out and the tea is a natural aniseptic that should help clear up any infection. If it's due to problems else where it won't solve it but will make his eyes more comfortable.

Alternatively take him down to the vets as a stray and ask them to check for a microchip. Might help you figure out who owns him and go from there.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks.

Maybe I'll try that.

Opened the back door last evening & he was in like a shot.

Since I had the lights off, I only knew because he bumped into my legs.

You can't see black cats in the dark.

Comment

One online destination reached was said to feature women posing naked with cats,
              Well, that's a new one on me.

Comment

Oh dear(tm).

When I gave someone an LM35 ic, it was actually an LM335 ic.

She said it didn't work right.

And she was right.

My excuse is that the writing on the device was so small my rheumy old eyes couldn't read it & the number on the packet said it was "LM3:5" where the ":" was a misprinted "3".

Oh well, never mind.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 25 February 2013, 16:33.

Comment

I'm off now to buy a cake.

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    If get hands on with him you can clean up his eyes with a used teabag. Leave it wet from brewing, allowt to cool then use the corner of the bag to wipe his eyes. The bag is great fo getting the gunk out and the tea is a natural aniseptic that should help clear up any infection. If it's due to problems else where it won't solve it but will make his eyes more comfortable.

Alternatively take him down to the vets as a stray and ask them to check for a microchip. Might help you figure out who owns him and go from there.
                    I'd advise making a saline solution and using that to clean his eyes.

Does he hang round lots or just comes and goes. If he just visits them he/she/ it may have another home. If he's hanging around full time then bring him to a vets or a local cats protection branch and they can check to see if he is chipped.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Morning!

Partied on Friday. Froze on the motorbike this weekend. Cooked some pork belly from one of my friend's pigs. Woke up this morning with a sore throat and bunged up nose.

Ebola.

Zeitlurgy

Made sausages yesterday, also salt cured some pork belly.

Looking forward to a full Irish next weekend with my own sausages, streaky and also the black and white puddings netraider bought for me.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X