• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Lost one will to live, last seen earlier this morning.

Same tulip, different country?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Same tulip, different country?
      Nope, gig not sold as seen.

Currently on the lookout for another one.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Nope, gig not sold as seen.

Currently on the lookout for another one.
        is it that bad that you need to leave now before finding a new one or can you stomach it short term?
        Last edited by eek; 20 March 2013, 11:48.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all!

Two today as I had a great time with GF#2 with cocktails and tapas last night. Some really good dishes:
          • Crispy chestnut mushroom stuffed with Menorcan sobrasada and flower honey
          • Grilled sardines, Iberian bacon and smocked aubergine
          • Comfit of suckling pig with vanilla apple pureé and crispy vegetables
          • Venison, Rioja red wine stew, pumpkin pureé and forest berries

Now munching on biltong (proper stuff) and contemplating making Tom Kha Gai soup as I found some fresh galangal.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

My custom title has arrived. Sorry Zeity for stealing one of your catchphrases.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              is it that bad that you need to leave now before finding a new one or can you stomach it short term?
              Not bad, just not what I actually do. No way near it.

Will stick it out it'll summat else comes up.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The road to hell being paved with good intent, just routed & error checked the pcb of an Esteemed Customer.

Naturally it took me at least 15 mins.

After which I attempted to add a component & the fecker crashed.

Naturally enough, it hadn't been saved for yonks & all my work & some of his was lost.

Wonderful.

Comment

Finally managed to get a connector onto the pcb on my machine.

Wonderful.

Now I can go & make 'em.

Comment

Duly made.

I think it's time I changed the FeCl again.

Getting very slow to etch.

Comment

You can tell coz it stains stuff greeny brown now coz of all the copper in it.

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X