• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Morning
      how did the networking go?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        They way they organised it you didn't get much chance to mingle. It was a good talk though.

They had the eats and drinks and then the talk, which was odd, normally its the other way around that way people have summat to talk about afterwards.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          They way they organised it you didn't get much chance to mingle. It was a good talk though.

They had the eats and drinks and then the talk, which was odd, normally its the other way around that way people have summat to talk about afterwards.
          at least you'll have the business cards next time around.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

at least you'll have the business cards next time around.
            I just got an e-mail from them today to tell me that I should have received my cards by now and if I could give them feedback

I did send them an e-mail, and they don't officially consider them "lost" till 5 working days after delivery. So They'll be getting an e-mail on Friday.

I have another networking dinner in a couple of weeks time, so you never know.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored

Now
              Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon all!

Just back from an nice impromptu local Italian restaurant lunch with Lady Friend #1. Glorious walking in the sun. Just finished off my dessert now.

Not working today, putting it all off until tomorrow. Horrid horrid horrid stuff to do...

Think I'll go for a brisk walk now having said goodbye to Lady Friend #1 and then watch a film when I come back.

Glad to hear NorpussIII is improving!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Cat5 or Cat6?

Boom boom, it's the way I tell 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Bored

Now
                    Me.

Too.

There's a pcb I want to make, but there's esteemed customers in the lab so I'm stuck here..

Ho humness.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Afternoon all!

Just back from an nice impromptu local Italian restaurant lunch with Lady Friend #1. Glorious walking in the sun. Just finished off my dessert now.

Not working today, putting it all off until tomorrow. Horrid horrid horrid stuff to do...

Think I'll go for a brisk walk now having said goodbye to Lady Friend #1 and then watch a film when I come back.

Glad to hear NorpussIII is improving!

No working for me either, haven't really taken any time off to veg since I got benched.

Watching the Sopranos with the NorPusses

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X