• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you weren't in today? I even bumped the Fed up now thread.

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        hating the cold mornings

more snow at the weekend I hear
        Don't care, don't have to travel to blighty any more
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I thought you weren't in today? I even bumped the Fed up now thread.
          I'm in with the hoi polloi.

As a displacement activity I've had my hair cut, checked my emails & posted some nonsense on here, all to avoid going out into a freezing garage & firkling about with a car or two.

Many thanks for the bump, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            It's a bit here today. The Shard has disappeared from view
            Bright and sunny over in Westminster

Not too cold either, actually had to undo my coat on the walk to the office this morning.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sadly the time has come.

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Don't care, don't have to travel to blighty any more
                FTW
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Bright and sunny over in Westminster

Not too cold either, actually had to undo my coat on the walk to the office this morning.
                  Cloudy in cloggers.

Better get on with stuff, have to do some study for a cloggy course starting on Monday.

Also have volunteered to cook for a 40 person banquet on Saturday.

Off to a networking do this evening in hamsterjam and me bleedin' business cards haven't turned up

No rest for the wicked.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NorPuss report: He is much better now, the drugs seem to be doing their stuff, so it looks like it might have been a series of infections. Apparently Mr N said that this time last week, he was barely able to move and sat on the bed drooling and shivering and had to be helped to the litter tray.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My brain hurts

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X