• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Im leaving @ 4 today as I've got to take eldest back over to school as she is going to see 'Of Mice and Men'
    So am i but that's because I'm flying back this evening.

also have a free ride to the airport as some of the guys here are flying out to the same time as me eslewhere.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and I'm rather pleased with myself. The hard work I put in Monday/Tues and early wednesday has paid off and things are going smoothly

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Did you find another pair of shoes or did you use a baby wipe ?

Comment

Did you find another pair of shoes or did you use a baby wipe ?
          Nope, Mr N went to order some Merrell mocs for me on amazon but they don't deliver to cloggers

am a tad sad I buy the same shoes every year and wear them till they fall apart.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Oooooo.

Wot a todo.

It's another PALI.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Nope, Mr N went to order some Merrell mocs for me on amazon but they don't deliver to cloggers

am a tad sad I buy the same shoes every year and wear them till they fall apart.
                get them delivered to your digs then, or Bunks and he can bring them at the next food group meeting ?

Comment

Afternoon

Bored.

All bloody afternoon.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

get them delivered to your digs then, or Bunks and he can bring them at the next food group meeting ?
                    WHS. I promise I won't try them on first

Comment

Contract extension paper work has come through - uploaded to qdos for review. Im still not happy about the substitute clause.

Comment

Working...
                      X