• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the DAC glued on the board, dunno if it'll work though.

On which happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Morning all.

Busy night again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Busy night again.
        Why (he dare's to ask, dreading the answer)?

Morning all
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Made doughnuts, although used a simpler recipe that fried rather than baked. Much better than last time but still a little heavy and doughy. Will try the baking recipe you gave me this weekend norrahe - ta!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Why (he dare's to ask, dreading the answer)?

Morning all
            The pages & pages of posts.

That we didn't have.

I remember when it took ages to read the overnight ramblings.

Comment

Bored.

and

Now.

may be assembled into a well known phrase or saying.

I'm off to have a wee & work on the wavplayer mkII.

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Looks like the holiday season is kicking in......... job boards are starting to dry up.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

super super busy today......

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Morning

Made doughnuts, although used a simpler recipe that fried rather than baked. Much better than last time but still a little heavy and doughy. Will try the baking recipe you gave me this weekend norrahe - ta!
                      I'm about to make some vanilla extract, the supermarkets are a bit pants in this country so certain ingredients are a mare to come by. I miss being able to pop down the local waitrose and get stuff. The local "supermarket" seems to stock things at random so there's no consistency in what's available.
                      Cloggy people aren't known for their love of cooking so what I would consider normal ingredients are considered speciality here.
                      Can't seem to find summat as simple as baking powder in the shops.

Next on the list is curing my own bacon, don't get me started on the quality of what passes for bacon over here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X