• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get nasty if I withdraw from caffeine
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I get nastier if I withdraw from caffeine
      FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I went off tea for quite a while - only have it when I'm at other people's houses, never at home.

MrsF drinks fruit tea and I occasionally have a lemon tea. But it has to be real tea with lemon rather than an infusion of something - infusions have no caffeine in them. WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT??????
        I often drink hot water with lemon and ginger or fresh mint with honey. I don't mind the fruit teas.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          You may note I urinate a lot
          A good sign. I remember Mrs BP complaining when I needed to move out of Wimbledon seats after 7 hours without a pee. The reason she never needed a pee was kidney failure.

Comment

Pepsi Max FTW!

:

:

:
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I often drink hot water with lemon and ginger or fresh mint with honey. I don't mind the fruit teas.
              +1

Though the more honey the better!

Comment

I am getting worried about Zeity. He signed in last 2 days but no posts. Nothing since the Derby thread.

I hope he is okay.

Maybe he ate an esteemed customer who disagreed with him. In more ways than one that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  +1

Though the more honey the better!
                  "verse munt thee" is very popular over here

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pepsi Max FTW!
                    Heathen, Coke Zero or Nothing!

Morning btw
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Heathen, Coke Zero or Nothing!

Morning btw
                      Hey Dave!

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X