• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning zeity Morning all.

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning All
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Morning zeity Morning all.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Morning All

Comment

Morning All
          Morning norrahe
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Morning norrahe
            Morning Mr D, how's life in the trenches?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Had an interesting e-mail from a gig that I had thought had died on its @r$e.

Company wanting to know my availability for a meeting to discuss taking things further.

So I duly replied giving them said availability only for said person to attempt to recall the e-mail just as I had fired off a reply.

I think to myself, well nowt's going to happen with that now (and people should know not to try and recall a message from another exchange system).

I still got a reply with a time and date for meeting.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you today Sir? What is the weather like?
                Wet, oddly enough, but wetter in Neath than it is in Swansea, currently.

Comment

Nice new troll in Technical.

VB programmer doing safety critical C++?

Comment

Ah well!

Off t'market now.

Chef mate sent me his fish soup recipe, so off to procure some ingredients so I can stink the house out this weekend.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Had an interesting e-mail from a gig that I had thought had died on its @r$e.

Company wanting to know my availability for a meeting to discuss taking things further.

So I duly replied giving them said availability only for said person to attempt to recall the e-mail just as I had fired off a reply.

I think to myself, well nowt's going to happen with that now (and people should know not to try and recall a message from another exchange system).

I still got a reply with a time and date for meeting.

Did you invoice him for the privilege of reading his email?
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X