• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

just doing shopping list for tomorrow

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Evening!

Just had my bike induction (before I plugged up the leaky ringpiece) and I absolutely loved it, to the point we'd done everything in 30 mins and just carried out a mock CBT element c.

Oh god, another expensive vice and another licence to add to my collection...

HGV next, then helo - perhaps Churchill can give me some pointers?

I'll have a full house!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

evening

Comment

Evening 5*. Sorry to hear about the gig - hope it gets sorted. Am going to bail on my current one. Jokers I can take, threatening feckwits I can't. And that is all I'm going to say on the matter.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Evening 5*. Sorry to hear about the gig - hope it gets sorted. Am going to bail on my current one. Jokers I can take, threatening feckwits I can't. And that is all I'm going to say on the matter.
                I wish I could say a bit more about my client, but can't.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Morning all

Its Friday......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Morning all

Its Friday......
                    Morning.

Keep Calm
                    and
                    look forward
                    to the weekend.

Comment

Morning drivelers

Just prepping for the weekends adventures.

Brothers arriving at lunchtime, then it's off to sunny* Scotland.

Trip to the Edradour distillery on Saturday and an early start Sunday for the day's exertions, followed by sampling the fruits of Saturdays outing.

*Sun not guaranteed.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X