• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the telly is bigger than 60", then put an rsj in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      If the telly is bigger than 60", then put an rsj in there too.
      nah - its only a 26" (I think) and its on the wall in the bedroom.

mrs 5* wants one of those swing arm mounts for the tv. I will however just get a static as this reduced any risk...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        @Diver - I'm putting TV up on wall this afternoon or tomorrow. The wall is a plasterboard and I'm going to use the metal anchors to get a good fixing. Would you recommend getting a setting tool for these ?

TIA 5*
        century

Comment

What should I have for lunch today?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What should I have for lunch today?
            meat and potato pie and a butter roll

Comment

meat and potato pie and a butter roll
              hmm - I am off potato, bread, chocolate, sweets and dairy at the moment.

could I just have meat?

Comment

nah - its only a 26" (I think) and its on the wall in the bedroom.

mrs 5* wants one of those swing arm mounts for the tv. I will however just get a static as this reduced any risk...
                Sound judgement sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  hmm - I am off potato, bread, chocolate, sweets and dairy at the moment.

could I just have meat?
                  no - thems the rules.

I have to pop to an out of town centre on way home so I will get one and eat it for you.

Comment

Afternoon all

Busy this morning, got the train in, which was grim.

Busy this afternoon and worse still, managed to accidentally invited myself to a late afternoon meeting.

Beer festival tonight in Surrey followed by curry.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just as well I scaled down my mates fish soup recipe by half. I've filled up a 20 litre stock pot
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X