• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

A few days off from ClientCo and visited InfoSec for 3 days. Loads of freebies. All I have to do now is wait for the flood of phone calls.

Won a couple of prizes.... including Catchphrase (also met Roy Walker.... Say what you see) and a £50 Oyster card. Sadly, didn't win an iPad 3. Gutted.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Did you invoice him for the privilege of reading his email?
      I wish I was even in that position.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Morning all.

A few days off from ClientCo and visited InfoSec for 3 days. Loads of freebies. All I have to do now is wait for the flood of phone calls.

Won a couple of prizes.... including Catchphrase (also met Roy Walker.... Say what you see) and a £50 Oyster card. Sadly, didn't win an iPad 3. Gutted.
        Welcome back, where's our freebies?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Im wondering if I can get through today without doing anymore coding - given I finish at 12.30 there is a good chance

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Welcome back, where's our freebies?
            I ate it this morning. Nice iced biscuit. Yum.

I have to go through the freebies and catalog them and work out what is valuable and what isn't.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

@Diver - I'm putting TV up on wall this afternoon or tomorrow. The wall is a plasterboard and I'm going to use the metal anchors to get a good fixing. Would you recommend getting a setting tool for these ?

TIA 5*

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                @Diver - I'm putting TV up on wall this afternoon or tomorrow. The wall is a plasterboard and I'm going to use the metal anchors to get a good fixing. Would you recommend getting a setting tool for these ?

TIA 5*
                Use a chainsaw

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Wet, oddly enough, but wetter in Neath than it is in Swansea, currently.
                  Er, that was then.

It's currently pissing down with extreme prejudice.

Comment

TIA 5*
                    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

TIA 5*
                      Yes, they are only about a fiver and well worth it. and would advise getting a couple of decent sized screws into the framing if at all possible.
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X