• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the builders turn up, did and hours work and fecked off.

Methinks they are paid by the hour by their firm as they sat outside the house for an hour, did some work and then sat outside again for another hour.

Also these guys are just putting up scaffolding, have no idea when the messy repointing people will turn up.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, NorPuss I is chasing a drinking straw around the living room.

All my neatly sorted paperwork is now everywhere.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Some good news, pimp has finally paid up!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          So the builders turn up, did and hours work and fecked off.

Methinks they are paid by the hour by their firm as they sat outside the house for an hour, did some work and then sat outside again for another hour.

Also these guys are just putting up scaffolding, have no idea when the messy repointing people will turn up.
          Why do they need an electricity suppy for scaffolding and pointing

ah! Tea & Coffee
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Some good news, pimp has finally paid up!
            I have no Idea what you are referring to, but suggest you review this post

Or tell us how much an allnighter or a BJ costs these days

Sorry norrahe, couldnt resist

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I have no Idea what you are referring to, but suggest you review this post

Or tell us how much an allnighter or a BJ costs these days

Sorry norrahe, couldnt resist
              I'll have to ask Mr N what he's charging these days, I get 95% of his takings

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Why do they need an electricity suppy for scaffolding and pointing

ah! Tea & Coffee
                I wasn't sure if these guys were the pointing peeps or not, which we've been told they need leccy for some reason.

Thankfully cloggers builders do not require tea or coffee, makes a change from the UK, most of them won't even start work until they get a cuppa.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, after much farting about, some more line follower robots have been sort of fettled.

Ish.

On which successful note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Well, after much farting about, some more line follower robots have been sort of fettled.

Ish.

On which successful note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Afternoon all

DD is having a sleepover so we are 6 kids for dinner!

Comment

Working...
                      X