• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    good ta - you ?
    I am quite peeved. I am desperate to get training - but my body will not let me.

At least I have had no painkillers today.

The toughest bit is making sure I dont pick up baby bp. At his weight any lifting of him puts me back to square one straight away.

Comment

Morning all

On't train to London

Back to Wales this afternoon though
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Morning all

On't train to London

Back to Wales this afternoon though
        take your water back with you.

Comment

Morning all

Feeling totally unmotivated again. Cycling in the rain was fine though.

Got my induction on the motorbike tomorrow. Hopefully will get my boots today. I'm a little nervous!

I hope the lizard isn't
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning All.

Nearly the weekend.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Morning All
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Morning all

Feeling totally unmotivated again. Cycling in the rain was fine though.

Got my induction on the motorbike tomorrow. Hopefully will get my boots today. I'm a little nervous!

I hope the lizard isn't

Have you bought that ice cream maker yet?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Morning All
                  Morning boss.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Have you bought that ice cream maker yet?
                    Hi!

Yeah, just ordered it alongside my black slate place mats and coasters from Amazon.

I'm going to be enormous with all this fresh ice cream to gorge on!!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Hi!

Yeah, just ordered it alongside my black slate place mats and coasters from Amazon.

I'm going to be enormous with all this fresh ice cream to gorge on!!
                      Ooooh I like the sound of the place mats - how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking. I cant access amazon at work .

Comment

Working...
                      X