• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Yep... I'm bored... and the day has just begun. I've been awake since 1:30am this morning.
    How come?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      How come?
      Apart from wanting to go for a pee and body clock being messed up? Dunno.

BTW, well done on the Pali. Have a
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Apart from wanting to go for a pee and body clock being messed up? Dunno.
        Sounds like lack of sex. ASk the wife. Or get NorthernLady to sort you out.....

EDIT: your wife that is not mine.
        Last edited by BrilloPad; 18 April 2012, 08:23. Reason: EDIT: your wife that is not mine.

Comment

Is anyone else bored yet?

Yes.

I have terminal ennui.

Comment

Originally posted by brillopad View Post
            is this a pali? Any lurkers?
            paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaali!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaali!
              Thank you kind GAL.

Comment

Sounds like lack of sex. ASk the wife. Or get NorthernLady to sort you out.....

EDIT: your wife that is not mine.
                I'm not married. Are you sure Mrs Pad isn't available? All I need is a back rub.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I'm not married. Are you sure Mrs Pad isn't available? All I need is a back rub.
                  You should find yourself some single lady who has not had kids. Pretend you are sasguru or DimPrawn. Works for me.

Comment

You should find yourself some single lady who has not had kids. Pretend you are sasguru or DimPrawn. Works for me.
                    I am tempted to retire SasGuru and Dimprawn. Their usefulness has been worn out.
                    Last edited by pmeswani; 18 April 2012, 09:01.

Comment

I don't have to pretend

Comment

Working...
                      X