• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'm still here and now know how to ask for someone to be banned without getting banned myself.

How is everyone this morning?

I've just looked around the office and discovered I've got no desk to give the end client PM who wants to hot desk here this morning. oops
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Did you have a good time ?
      Mr N enjoyed his birthday meal.

He being benched gets to go back to bed today

Not fair!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I'm still here and now know how to ask for someone to be banned without getting banned myself.

How is everyone this morning?

I've just looked around the office and discovered I've got no desk to give the end client PM who wants to hot desk here this morning. oops
        So have you managed to get Suity banned?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          So have you managed to get Suity banned?
          No but he flounced which is good enough for me.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            No but he flounced which is good enough for me.
            again?

He'll be back

Which thread was that?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Especially of esteemed customers.

And feckwhit agents from Regressive et al who seem to think I know stuff that's not on my CV.

Comment

joiner has arrived and he is cracking on.

Im a little achey after last nights swim

Comment

just told clientco that I will be leaving early. Partly due the other offer coming in and partly due to the fact that I can't stand another minute in the place.
                  At worst I will leave 2 weeks early - I'm not bothered about the loss of 2 weeks cash.
                  Im going to get 3-4 invoices in and that will be it

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    just told clientco that I will be leaving early. Partly due the other offer coming in and partly due to the fact that I can't stand another minute in the place.
                    At worst I will leave 2 weeks early - I'm not bothered about the loss of 2 weeks cash.
                    Im going to get 3-4 invoices in and that will be it

Have you got your contract sorted out for a the new gig?

Have you gone to the dark side???

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I'll be bench polishing this time next week, hopefully not for long.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X