• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How are you?

Was it your first offence? I reckon you will get away with a month ban!
    I'm fine. Its aimed at Suity so I know he'll get the joke in the spirit intended I'm just not sure if cojak will.

Spent today in a meeting with a client pm. Its nice to just bore them into agreement (I find that after 6 hours most people agree to anything).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I'm fine. Its aimed at Suity so I know he'll get the joke in the spirit intended I'm just not sure if cojak will.

Spent today in a meeting with a client pm. Its nice to just bore them into agreement (I find that after 6 hours most people agree to anything).
      I have met Cojak - she is really nice and a great laugh.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

A singlularly depressing sort of day.

with added for good measure.

Comment

Morning all
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and not from lurgy

they may have been a tad over zealous with the wine at the restaurant last night
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

I wouldn't worry about it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

and not from lurgy

they may have been a tad over zealous with the wine at the restaurant last night

Did you have a good time ?

Comment

Joiner is coming today around 9ish.

The bedroom is sort of clear and he will be able to work his magic and hopefully the house can start getting back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X