• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorPuss I is back out in the big bad world again, as soon as the catflap was unlocked this morning he went straight out without any breakfast
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Free at last, Free at last, Great God Almighty, Free at last.

Comment

Having a debate with myself (I've still got my trousers on by the way) about the never ending SPI interface problemette.

Bit bored with it now.

May try the parallel option to see if that works better.

Or at all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Free at last, Free at last, Great God Almighty, Free at last.
          Lets hope he comes back
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And has the wanderer returned?

Or has he shaken the dust from his feet over his appalling treatment over the past 4 weeks, what with being abused by being taken to the vet & being made to wear a collar that made him a laughing stock?

Comment

I is a miserable failure.

<hangs head in shame>

Can't get this fecking SPI slave to do anything sensible at all.

Just found that leaving the SSbar input float (so it waves around between 0 and 5V) does generate something.

The "something" being incomprehensible of course.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                And has the wanderer returned?

Or has he shaken the dust from his feet over his appalling treatment over the past 4 weeks, what with being abused by being taken to the vet & being made to wear a collar that made him a laughing stock?
                Apparently he hasn't ventured far from the garden and has spent most of today prancing around and leaping in the air.
                He's also taken the time to come in and complain that the weather was inappropriate for his first day of freedom and if it was going to stay like that all day then it was best that Mr N gave him his tea early.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

On which feline happy note:

Byeeee

Comment

Morning all.

Horrid day.

Comment

Just to make my joy complete, yesterday's monsoon revealed that two of the joints on my newly re-erected guttering have leaks.

Once it's dry again, it's up on the scaffold with the rtv sealant gun.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X