• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and 'es orf
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And now he's back.

Morning all.

Comment

morning all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working from home today and the cat has decided to keep me company by sleeping in the In Tray on my desk.

It's close enough to my keyboard that if I don't fuss her every few minutes she can reach out a paw and bat my hand while I'm typing
          Last edited by DaveB; 13 July 2011, 10:00.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Morning all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Working from home today and the cat has decided to keep me company by sleeping in the In Tray on my desk.

It's close enough to my keyboard that if I don't fuss her every few minutes she can reach out a paw and bat my hand while I'm typing

One of the NorPusses sits behind my laptop when working from home and every so often swishes his tail across the screen to remind me where he is. That, and playing with my newtons cradle.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I really want to go back to bed.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Me too.

The ex-lustee is around today.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      It's lunch time already, wake up man

Comment

Working...