• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Oh dear. The project that would not die?
    Yep.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stock part II - the reduction

Part one was 6 hours of simmering carcasses for 6 hours.

9 hours in total
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Stock part II - the reduction

Part one was 6 hours of simmering carcasses for 6 hours.

9 hours in total
        But as film art noir, it was fabulous.

Personally, I preferred it without the subtitles.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          But as film art noir, it was fabulous.

Personally, I preferred it without the subtitles.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Good morning, everybodypeeps!

It's quite early, innit?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Going by the new tags that appeared overnight, I take it MF got pissed and started posting online again.

Comment

I wonder when SY01 will twig that aussielang is MF's sockpuppet and stop being nice to it?

Oh well.

Comment

The weather seems to have calmed down immensely. Just as well since the people upstairs who had the party have felled all 3 wheelie-bins to overflowing with party detritus. Any more wind would blow the contents all over the place.

We will find out this week whether the local authority is one of those that won't take wheelie bins where the lid won't close.

Comment

Just heard a snippet of a travel report. The M25 anticlockwise has just been re-opened, but the traffic is already queued up between junctions 25 and 26. It's not even 7 a.m.

I used to live around there.

I now recall why we left the South East.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X