• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'm hoping to go and look at the eng department tonight with DD1 with a view to finalise her options.
      So we went and had a look around the dept last night and after a visit to the machine room I was sure DD1 would be dead against it.

However she is really keen on taking engineering as an option...

What has happened to my little girl !!!

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          I wonder when SY01 will twig that aussielang is MF's sockpuppet and stop being nice to it?

Oh well.
          Hmmm, impressive if he is as K2P2 met him for drinks when she was out in Australia
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Hmmm, impressive if he is as K2P2 met him for drinks when she was out in Australia
            You underestimate the effort MF puts into his sockies

Comment

I have just learned something

And it's not even 11 o'clock yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                I have just learned something

And it's not even 11 o'clock yet
                steady on, go and have a brew and a biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  steady on, go and have a brew and a biscuit
                  I haven't learned anything new in about 6 months. I'll have a coffee and pretend it never happened

Comment

I haven't learned anything new in about 6 months. I'll have a coffee and pretend it never happened
                    I learnt something new yesterday.

That a 12V dewalt cordless drill with dual batteries can be bought for less than £65.
                    I've not prices the 18V one, but I thought these were well expensive

Comment

I think you'll need extra sugar in your coffee just to cope with the shock.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X