• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the only time I wish I'd been given a 3 month contract, at least I could start looking properly now for summat new.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Just heard back about the interview I had on Monday - its a no-go.

The job advert was different to the job spec sent to me the night before the interview and I didn't possess all the skills required
      I hope you received an apology for wasting your time?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I hope you received an apology for wasting your time?
        I was lucky that I got told that I didn't get it !

Comment

I was lucky that I got told that I didn't get it !
          Nothing like good customer service
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

When is someone going to put an end to our misery and ban suity.

So much for him flouncing.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Worse still he even pm'd some of us to tell us " he was going to take it easy".

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Worse still he even pm'd some of us to tell us " he was going to take it easy".

I didn't get that one

Comment

Must say I do love t'internet, got stuck on summat in my document googled it for inspiration and then found the rest of the info that I otherwise would have spend ages trying to write.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I didn't get that one
                    lucky you

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Must say I do love t'internet, got stuck on summat in my document googled it for inspiration and then found the rest of the info that I otherwise would have spend ages trying to write.
                      top stuff

its like copying your homework

Comment

Working...
                      X