• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maintenance of the orion is going to get exponential on you. and it won't stop the breakdowns.

Comment

unless you want to keep it as a special thing forever in which case:

but a classic car to remain classy and still be an every day vehicle is not easy and certainly not economical. i know, i've done it.

Comment

monitor the frequency and costs of the maintenance bills.... how many times has it been in this last 12 months?

Comment

anyway. goodluck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Right - off upstairs to prepare for my 1100 interview. Judging by the people on the call, it shouldn't be too technical (famous last words).

That said, I have no idea how technical the "Head of Department Program Management Office Technology Department" might be

Hope it's going/went well

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              nick, it is time for you to evolve to a newer chimpmobile.
              Nonsense

Comment

its lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  monitor the frequency and costs of the maintenance bills.... how many times has it been in this last 12 months?
                  MoT a year ago: can't remember now how much needed doing, but I think it was around £200.

Couple of services: didn't cost very much.

That's it really - although I need to get a couple of new tyres soon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Hope it's going/went well
                    It seemed to - if they want me, we need to come to an agreement that I'll be allowed home for Christmas. At the moment, they want people out there for a solid 3 months starting ASAP.

Wait and see....
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Hello chaps
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment