• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in Safari on OS X now...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      rink side seats, ice cream and popcorn
      and maybe some candy floss

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        On a Saturday afternoon!

I wonder why?
        possibly can't remember password and have it written down in the back of a book that was left at clientco ?

Comment

Hello to
          Ardesco, BiggieBig, Bunk, ctdctd, dang65, DaveB, deckster, donkeykungpochicken, DS23, Durbs, EternalOptimist, FarmerPalmer, fckvwls, hyperD, itsme, Muttley08, NickFitz, Ninja, nomadd, OwlHoot, SorenLorensen, stek, stuart_75, TheRefactornator, TroubleAtMill, XperTest, Zippy
          and the six members who have their logged-in status turned off and all the lurkers too, of course!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Back in Safari on OS X now...
            I thought so

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I called the RAC about my renewal and they managed to knock another 15 quid off
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Hello to and the six members who have their logged-in status turned off and all the lurkers too, of course!

Comment

Now to grab some drivers from BootCamp on the Snow Leopard disk and use them to get Bluetooth working in the Windows VM - Parallels aren't allowed to ship them by Apple

Comment

not sure what time the wife will be back today

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      I will put on my best drivel head
                      You are Worzel Gummidge and I claim my five pound turnip.

Comment

Working...
                      X