• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Right - off upstairs to prepare for my 1100 interview. Judging by the people on the call, it shouldn't be too technical (famous last words).

That said, I have no idea how technical the "Head of Department Program Management Office Technology Department" might be

good luck FaQ

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Would be worth a small fortune if it was in good condition.
      bit like your good alien self then.

Comment

got a right dodgy tummy thisam... expect i've picked up the same thing thet minime has got.

Comment

need to get some brandy in. 'tis a magical tonic for a dodgy stomach. as lomg as you don't overdo it. which is not easy.

Comment

Morning denizens

The car's going in for its MOT this afternoon

Comment

not good at all. very rumbly. wonder which way it's going to come out...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

The car's going in for its MOT this afternoon
                nick, it is time for you to evolve to a newer chimpmobile.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  You Weren't Watching The Good Doctor?

A cracking episode & much better than the Meccano programme which was largely interesting for the history rather than the bridge.
                  I didn't even realise it was on

When I look at the TV guide these days my eyes just slide straight over channels like BBC1 and ITV - there's always such insufferable garbage on there that I've become conditioned to no longer checking

Comment

why not take part in the great scrappage scheme? get a few grand for your car you will.

Comment

on top of a whole host of other incentives that may exist

Comment

Working...
                      X