• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Oi Brillo - you never told me how you got on in Riga...
    Oh yes : I must send you a PM on that! But I can say publicly that it was very drunken, very tiring and everyone had a brilliant time......

Comment

I must do some w*rk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Oh yes : I must send you a PM on that! But I can say publicly that it was very drunken, very tiring and everyone had a brilliant time......
        Thats about the only public thing you can say!!

Glad you had a brilliant time
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

suppose we'd better get on with exploring the drivel opportunities of the new millennium then?

Comment

what with gonzo sticking his nose into the 1000 club bi will be releasing some fresh drivel stats.

Comment

so every little drivel will increase the averages

Comment

i've got stuff to do though so maybe won't be making that much of a difference here and now

Comment

so this will be a splash and dash

Comment

a tip and run

Comment

a quick one just to keep things ticking over

Comment

Working...
                      X