• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it about 80W that he gets right on my tits?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Afternoon denizens

I think I'll pop down to the Co-op and get some bacon

And how were the piggy rashers?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Afternoon all

About to roast a chuck on the barbie

Not chuck a roast on the barbie?

Nor roast a Barbie?

Nor chuck a Barbie on the roast?

Doesn't the plastic doll melt?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Hola
          ¡Hola!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

And how were the piggy rashers?

OK thanks - although supermarket bacon is never as good as the stuff one gets from a proper butcher

Comment

I've just found an old To Do list written on a serviette.

Such was life when living out of hotels.

Comment

Now I have found Post Office leaflet marked: KEEP in my hand writing.

It contains €55.

WTF did they come from?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Hello, and welcome back

How are you, and where have you been?

I'm nearly back. I'm in the TPD Time Machine.

(There's a lot of pastry crumbs in here, by the way.)

I have been very busy applying for gigs (and attending a conference in London on Wednesday).

Comment

I have also found the photographs of my mother that I was given the day of her cremation.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                      X