• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Call that late? Pah! Bloody colonials. Just 'cos you've got your own Assembly, you think it's OK for your trains to run on time.

Proper trains, English trains, are typically an hour late, if they turn up at all.
    Mmmm.

I'm sure the people getting off at Swansea were particularly pleased that it was roughly 45 mins late getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Another tedious start to Saturday spent listening to R4 & dozing quietly away.
      morning zeity!

that sounds like a good start to the day.

breakfast?

Comment

Morning all
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          I know I keep saying this, but if toolpusher wasn't wasting his life in wa or one-a-day he'd be the man. You have to turn him to the dark side.
          drivel

And one-a-day isn't a waste - it's a service to the community!

Comment

mornin' all

Really should get out of bed at some point.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              mornin' all
              Morning Don't see you round these parts much!

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Really should get out of bed at some point.
              Yeah, I'd make that point "Sunday"

Comment

Morning denizens

Broadband is back

To my surprise (and that of the repair man) it was the cable modem wot dun it - even though it was getting power, booting OK, and hunting for a connection, it was still broken

It lasted a bit over five years, which is probably considered a long life for consumer electronics these days

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I'm sure the people getting off at Swansea were particularly pleased that it was roughly 45 mins late getting there.
                  In the sense that they would spend 45 fewer minutes of their lives in Swansea? You're probably right

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Broadband is back

It lasted a bit over five years, which is probably considered a long life for consumer electronics these days
                    On which subject, I think it might be time to ditch my Thompson BeBox and get a DrayTek.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Morning Don't see you round these parts much!
                      Yeah, I'd make that point "Sunday"

Nope, Work a tad paranoid about forums, and really busy with now not so new gig (8 months and counting, fingers crossed for renewal)

Saturday is the new Sunday!
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X