• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

partially sorted the payroll

Comment

still missing a bit from the previous quarter. will sort it out next week.

did the paying in though. which was nice.

Comment

haven't paid the tax online or otherwise yet. i'll do that on the morrow methinks.

Comment

i did walk the dog. he could do with another but i can't be arsed. playing a bit of fetch-the-ball-you-stupid-bastard should be enough.

Comment

i picked up the car 2 from the garage ok

Comment

and bough the paint required on the way back. i think i probably bought too much on 1 colour and not enough of the other though.

Comment

have done a quick prep job and done the first coat. which is white to get the lilac colour out before the next one (hint of pink) goes on. i'm thinking the second coat will be white too. just to be sure i don;t have to go back and buy some more.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  and bough the paint required on the way back. i think i probably bought too much on 1 colour and not enough of the other though.
                  Just make the colour 1 stripes wider than the colour 2 stripes.

Comment

i haven't taken photo's of the shelving. i did try but the battery was wasted and i couldn't find the charger. i have subsequently found it but by then the thing was off the wall.... i'll just have to put it back up at the end i suppose.

Comment

i didn't get anywhere near doing the rabbit stuff. that will have to be done another day. maybe tomorrow if the weather is ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X