• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    iPhail

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've got "Britain Does the Funiiest Things" on the telly.

a) Why did the fatty who broke a pint glasss have a Merkin accent?

b) Why is none of it funny?

c) So Saturday evening TV is as crap as ever then?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Hi RC

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        c) So Saturday evening TV is as crap as ever then?
        I can't remember the last time I watched a mainstream channel on a Saturday evening - it must be several years ago. They don't seem to have moved on to any notable degree from the days of Summertime Special and Jim'll Fix It

Comment

Well, this explains a lot:
          "...randomly, and often, routing with 3 network just stops dead. All IP packets simply go nowhere at all. The IP stack of the PC (with all of the above OS) appear absolutley normal. They work fine with 3G/HSPA USB modems from Vodafone and O2. But plug in the 3 modem and it all comes to a grinding halt."

Comment

Last Night of the Proms!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Woo hoo - I'm heading to geekness!
              Yes - we'll get you a badge and a certificate for Christmas if you're a good girl!!
              What does she get if she's a bad girl?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                It's NEVER too late for rice pudding.
                Indeed. It is always the right time for rice pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Off to Brighton shortly
                  Who are you calling Shortly, furry-face?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I've managed to shift some recalcitrant glue stuff off a section of the bench top...

I hope that's not my bit you're buggering about with.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                      ...otherwise known as a tramp stamp!

I'm thinking of getting one done (wanted one for ages but couldn't make up my mind on the design!)

What do TPD think?
                      Oh dear. This won't make me popular. Oh well, you did ask. My first reaction on seeing one is:

Slag.

Comment

Working...
                      X