• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz? In the Last Night of the Proms?

Bugger.

I HATE jazz.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      agent on the line! agent on the line!
      Shush! If the engine driver finds out, he might slow down the train!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Hey, VF: there's some bloke at this conference wearing a "Sex & Drugs & Sausage Rolls" t-shirt
        I saw a bloke in Wiltshire wearing one; I wondered if it was vdf.
        Last edited by RichardCranium; 12 September 2009, 21:04. Reason: Bloe has a k in it

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Just eaten mine.

Turnkey and Cranberry on a wholemeal bagette.
          Are you in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I need a wee
            wee

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Dammit, now I need a wee
              wee

HTH

Comment

and, if i'm not wrong there's a repeater going begging.
                and, if i'm not wrong there's a repeater going begging.

Comment

has anyone seen dick head today?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Does anyone know where RichardCranium is?
                    Detached from the InterNet and unpacking boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening denizens

Now relaxing in the cool breeze coming from the french windows onto the balcony

I think I'll go and sit out there for a bit actually - it's turning into a very nice evening out there. The Channel's not very rough and the sun is shining brightly as it heads westwards
                      Wow! My envy has achieved positive palpability.

Comment

Working...
                      X