• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    can you mention the name of the pub?
    In Cambridge, the hostelry to which I habitually resort is The Castle Inn, over the Cam bridge and adjacent to Castle Hill; not to be confused with The Castle which is near Parker's Piece (and ClientOrg) and looks, from the outside, like one of those bastardised places that is, in fact, a trendy bar but pretends to be a pub in order to sucker in the tourists. It looks like the kind of designer dump I wouldn't touch with somebody else's bargepole

Oddly enough, I discovered tonight that the landlord of the pub played drums on Lou Reed's seminal album Transformer (including the song Walk on the Wild Side) and was also the drummer in The Rutles

His BBQ ribs sauce is damn good too
    Last edited by NickFitz; 17 June 2009, 23:39. Reason: Linky to pub on Qype

Comment

Sailing By has gone, so I shall too, as the Shipping Forecast trundles on

Thirty-five years, off and on, I've been listening to this little journey through the seas surrounding this sceptre'd isle - and, of course, its Coastal Stations

Goodnight denizens

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I am now burning Tom & Jerry CD2.

Comment

There are 10 CDs : Mrs BP dropped CD2 down the back of the TV.

Comment

I pulled the cabinets out but could not find the CD! Must have fallen down back of the skirting board.

Comment

So I did my first torrenting in a very long time. Was quite good fun.

Comment

Good morning world!

or more correctly Good morning small sample of the vanishingly small sample of the world that occupies CUK.

Today I am mostly going to be.... in a good mood!

for SAS and Cyber......

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    Good morning world!

or more correctly Good morning small sample of the vanishingly small sample of the world that occupies CUK.

Today I am mostly going to be.... in a good mood!

for SAS and Cyber......
                    Ooooops Sorry - Morning Brillo!

Comment

Goood Morning Vietnaaaaaam^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HCampers...

Comment

Working...
                      X