• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've managed to shift some recalcitrant glue stuff off a section of the bench top...

It's been there since the arty farty lot moved out. (4 years ago when I got a lot of it off).

Foam cleanser didn't touch it, but isopropyl alchohol did the job splendidly...

Now I can put the carboard boxes back on top, so you can't see it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Foam cleanser didn't touch it, but isopropyl alchohol did the job splendidly...
      By 'eck, , I can see what these kids get out of glue sniffing...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I can see what these kids get out of glue sniffing...
        ... promoted to roles in management?

Comment

lower back tat...

...otherwise known as a tramp stamp!

I'm thinking of getting one done (wanted one for ages but couldn't make up my mind on the design!)

What do TPD think?
          Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
          "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
          Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
            ...otherwise known as a tramp stamp!

I'm thinking of getting one done (wanted one for ages but couldn't make up my mind on the design!)

What do TPD think?
            For me, there is no grey area, you either like tattoos or you don't. You want one or you don't!

If you want it done - do it and don't mind what anyone else says - you are the one who has to wear it for the rest of your life.

FWIW - mine is a little higher up my back than a regular tramp stamp... and I love it.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              For me, there is no grey area, you either like tattoos or you don't. You want one or you don't!

If you want it done - do it and don't mind what anyone else says - you are the one who has to wear it for the rest of your life.

FWIW - mine is a little higher up my back than a regular tramp stamp... and I love it.
              So what you're saying is that you are a higher class of tramp?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

I've kinda already made my mind up really anyway, I've wanted one for ages and my bf loves them, it's just taken me an age to make up mind on a design.. but I've found one I really like that I'm going to go for... I think.. although there's another that I really like too... and a fairy on my shoulder blade would look nice too..
                Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

I've kinda already made my mind up really anyway, I've wanted one for ages and my bf loves them, it's just taken me an age to make up mind on a design.. but I've found one I really like that I'm going to go for... I think.. although there's another that I really like too... and a fairy on my shoulder blade would look nice too..
                  Trust me - once you start, you won't be able to stop
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Would that be "Oh Dear(tm)"?

Comment

and a fairy on my shoulder blade would look nice too..
                      no it won't. it really won't. but if that's what you want you go for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X