• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The third bottle of beer is going down nicely thankyouverymuch
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      If I were granted one wish, and only one wish, I think it might be:

"To live long enough to read EVERYTHING on Wikipedia."
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I just get bored easily in my middle age I think.
        Me too.

That's why I record stuff off Sky.

Then I don't have to watch the fricken adverts...

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I could reproduce the pong by farting alone. Indeed, I could still do so at 10:00 this morning.
        Oooo... that's clever...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I'm glad vdf gave you that W40K link. I somehow suspected tabletop wargaming was not your thing, even if fantasy sci-fi wargaming.

I would not be at all surprised if you have read every Isaac Asimov story - a many on CUK will have done - not if you read an awful lot of fantasy when in your yoof.

But somehow I was too shy to say "My name is Richard Cranium and I am into tabletop wargaming" so openly to you. I've said it to many others and not cared about their reaction but I was worried about yours.

Do you have any idea just how highly you are held in regard on here, NF?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            And on the way home, the Super Monkey Car reached...

miles

My Croma got to something like 165k, and the VW Polo (1064cc) got to 163k... (of which 163k I did 105k back & forth on the M4 between Neath & Cwmbran).

Comment

Gosh RC you are so right. It's lovely in here, and so much nicer than General.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Speaking of Asimov, has anyone else read the 2nd Foundation trilogy (as not written by Asimov on account of him being dead at the time, which sort of stymied his authorial output) by David Brin, et al.

Comment

Byeee

I have the Project Room to clean up a bit tomorrow.

Comment

Ooh, I'm full now.

The Missus has a Tesco's "Sickly Sweet, Lascivious, Rice Pudding" in the oven.

It's meant for two but I think she's on her own.

Comment

I was going to say something really clever here.

I wonder what it was?

Comment

Working...
                      X