• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Evening all

Off out for a jog. Started new gig today after a short permie experiment and realised trousers have shrunk since last contract

Couldn't be me that's changed shape/size
      You probably have got taller

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Another thing I've noticed: trouser waist sizes can no longer be measured in inches, or they are using a new "smaller" inch. I noticed this while shopping for some new trousers at the weekend - my usual size is now a lot tighter. It's probably some new EU directive or something.
        I have experience similar instances - and I now have a selection of 32" (Standard Issue jeans/trousers) and the new 34" EU directive jeans/trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          morning all
          Hola!
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I have experience similar instances - and I now have a selection of 32" (Standard Issue jeans/trousers) and the new 34" EU directive jeans/trousers.
            Yes, that must be it then. Alas I seem to have acquired a couple of pairs of 36" EU directive trousers. Obviously I went for the looser, more comfortable fitting so as not to agravate my hernia any further.

Comment

Another thing I've noticed: trouser waist sizes can no longer be measured in inches, or they are using a new "smaller" inch. I noticed this while shopping for some new trousers at the weekend - my usual size is now a lot tighter. It's probably some new EU directive or something.
              It's not you. I'm having the same problem.

But why that had to apply it retrospectively to trousers I already own, I don't know. That's just bureaucracy gone mad. Bloody Euro-madness I call it. Hell in a handcart, etc.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Yes, that must be it then. Alas I seem to have acquired a couple of pairs of 36" EU directive trousers. Obviously I went for the looser, more comfortable fitting so as not to agravate my hernia any further.
                Are the 36'ers tight ?

I bought a pair of 3/4 shorts for holiday and the 34/32 were TOO big. I bought a 30" and they fitted just nice.

Must have been labeled wrong

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  It's not you. I'm having the same problem.

But why that had to apply it retrospectively to trousers I already own, I don't know. That's just bureaucracy gone mad. Bloody Euro-madness I call it. Hell in a handcart, etc.
                  You're right. More retrospective legislation - first BN66 and now this. I plan to raise this with my local UKIP representative.

Comment

Are the 36'ers tight ?
                    Very comforable, with plentty of room for manoeuvre and tackle adjustment.

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning doggie
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X