• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As my radio watch goes to 14:16...

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:25.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Some suspiciously similar work submitted though...
      Hmm, reminds me of this

Comment

holy tulip. pop out with minime for a swim at the local sports centre and i come back to 3 messages from various agents and job interview for next week, diver being passed by brownei and missing the big marker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Hmm, reminds me of this
          Although as usual the Beeb is wrong. It wasn't copying essays off the web, it was collaboration between students. Or so I've heard

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            DS23 - pass Zeity that kipper will you.
            <hands zg the kipper>

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Hmm, reminds me of this
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Don't mention the P word... it's the cause of much angst... and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

In this case they can't copy it off the web coz it's not there to start with...

Each other, maybe

The web, no...

Comment

The difference in this case is that this stuff does not contribute towards the final grade at the end of the course...

Though one might have expected them to be switched on enough to change the rather distinctive labels in the one piece of code so they were different one from another...

Comment

Ah well, that's that done for another year...

I can go & make 3 pcbs now...

Comment

Well they've all passed.

Apart from the ones who haven't.

Some suspiciously similar work submitted though...
                    Go on. Fail them all for plagiarism!o
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Though one might have expected them to be switched on enough to change the rather distinctive labels in the one piece of code so they were different one from another...
                      Can you print them off and stick them on the wall with the duplicated code highlighted?

Comment

Working...
                      X