• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    abuse
    A lot of "stuff" fell out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Some young lady from Africa wants me to pretend that she's my sister so she can get a load of money and give me a cut.

If, as would presumably be the case, photo ID is required, then there is an obvious flaw in her plan
      Cherry blossom?

Comment

Watched that Wallender thing on BBC4 last night.

Most extensive use of the N word I've heard in a long time...

Comment

I may have done somthing silly in General, so I'm coming in here to hide for a bit.

You ain't seen me, right.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Who said that?

Comment

OK, who was it...

The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
              Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
              Open the forums.contractoruk.com home page, then try to open another page.
              Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.contractoruk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                OK, who was it...
                Fortunately I had a pork, cheese and pickle pie to see me through the downtime.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Cherry blossom?

Comment

Scary times at ClientOrg - one of the developers on the project hasn't come in today, citing a "fever"

He wasn't prepared to go so far as to claim swine flu, but it seems like a distinct possibility

Worst of all: he's a contractor, so it must be serious

Comment

Oh good.

ClientOrg has been building a new meeting room right next to our desks. This means we've had saws, drills, nail guns and so forth sounding off since last week.

The work is almost done, and peace has reigned today, until now.

A bloke is now painting the walls... using a squeaky roller

Comment

Working...
                      X