• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS1 was sick this afternoon. I think he over heated. He did not have any dinner and is now eating toast.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      DS1 was sick this afternoon. I think he over heated. He did not have any dinner and is now eating toast.
      With margarine and marmite.

Comment

The apples came off out tree....
        Often the case with apples

Comment

The washing is now done

I'm not sure what to do for dinner: I have ribs from last night, but I may freeze them instead.

There are sausages and bacon in the freezer; perhaps a fry-up is the way to go.

Either way I'd better get started soon, or I'll miss the start of Top Gear again

Comment

Twins are now watching aladdin in the rear extension.

Comment

DS1 now on his 3rd slice of toast.

Comment

I am loking forward to a new top gear at 8pm.

Comment

Mrs BP now watching some nonsense on living. Its a sort of come dine with me for weddings!

Comment

Mrs BP now watching some nonsense on living. Its a sort of come dine with me for weddings!
                    And it is as tacky as it sounds. particularly the russian tart!

Comment

And it is as tacky as it sounds. particularly the russian tart!
                      her dress was the sort of thing you would get in a p0rn film.

Comment

Working...
                      X