• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for the Ocado man to turn up. They are running late.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      It could be worse, it could be the...

...COMFY CHAIR!!!!!!
      <Idea....>
      Errrr Menalaus old chap.....
      Sorry I missed our meeting its just that.... you know..... DAWN!... very early and all that... and well to be totally honest.. you know... PISTOLs!.. A bit sort off errrr LOUD! and what with those pesky bullets... leaving gaping great holes in bodies and all that sort of thing... plus all the blood and everything...it is quite difficult to wash out when all is said and done!
      and the very word Duel... sounds..... you know.... just a tad errr confrontational....

anyway... I was wondering.... could we... sort of.... discuss some other sort of...errrr how can I put this....errrr sort of less (yes thats the word)... errr..... LESS you know LESS FATAL!.....

I know you had set your heart on staring me in the eye from a sort of far too close for my comfort distance, in that "I've got a deadly weapon in my hand - and you are about to die" sort of way.... and I know I was well lets be blunt here a little cheeky about you knobbing ooops I mean having lunch with TLMA and all that... but... and I know this doesn't on the face of it sound much like "cold blooded revenge"... but Churchill has put forward the idea... of sitting down in a Comfy Chair.... and letting that be and end to it!!!

Now I for one can see some advantages in this... not least for you!! (for example it will save you the effort of all that pointing and pulling the trigger stuff... not to mention the getting up very early I mentioned earlier).

Any way... I would be grateful if you would think this over... no rush or pressure or anything... and could you let me know... one way or the other.... after the weekend will do....

Errrr thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Good morning, oh Green one!

Anything planned for the weekend? World domination? A meeting with the lustee perhaps?

Right that's it, dressing gown is in the washing machine!
        I'm giving World Domination a rest for this weekend.

The lustee will be in another country attending a wedding...

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          <Idea....>
          Errrr Menalaus old chap.....
          Sorry I missed our meeting its just that.... you know..... DAWN!... very early and all that... and well to be totally honest.. you know... PISTOLs!.. A bit sort off errrr LOUD! and what with those pesky bullets... leaving gaping great holes in bodies and all that sort of thing... plus all the blood and everything...it is quite difficult to wash out when all is said and done!
          and the very word Duel... sounds..... you know.... just a tad errr confrontational....

anyway... I was wondering.... could we... sort of.... discuss some other sort of...errrr how can I put this....errrr sort of less (yes thats the word)... errr..... LESS you know LESS FATAL!.....

I know you had set your heart on staring me in the eye from a sort of far too close for my comfort distance, in that "I've got a deadly weapon in my hand - and you are about to die" sort of way.... and I know I was well lets be blunt here a little cheeky about you knobbing ooops I mean having lunch with TLMA and all that... but... and I know this doesn't on the face of it sound much like "cold blooded revenge"... but Churchill has put forward the idea... of sitting down in a Comfy Chair.... and letting that be and end to it!!!

Now I for one can see some advantages in this... not least for you!! (for example it will save you the effort of all that pointing and pulling the trigger stuff... not to mention the getting up very early I mentioned earlier).

Any way... I would be grateful if you would think this over... no rush or pressure or anything... and could you let me know... one way or the other.... after the weekend will do....

Errrr thanks!
          Yep, that should do it.

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning doggie
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Morning everyone
                WSS

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Morning doggie
                Get a cubicle
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Diddley dum...

Comment

Well Friday is off to a good start.

Spent almost an hour stuck on the M1 cos some berk had decided to drive their car into the armco on the central reservation.

Did a really quite spectacular job of it though.

By the time we got past it, it had been moved to the hard shoulder leaviong a trail of automotive debris behind it. Off side front corner ripped off completely. Remains of the bonnet were up with the radiator and assorted hoses hanging from it
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

All good, clean fun, what?

I still remember the clown who managed to park the front of his car on top of the armco...

Comment

Working...
                      X