• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i'm having a brief rest first.

Comment

Doesn't TPD whizz along fast with DS23 back

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        That time machine has been getting a real hammering lately.
        Good job it has multi-dimensional seats so a number of us can use it simultaneously. Or do I mean contemporaneously? Or colocusly?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I had every intention of chopping back the hedge with a chainsaw today. Has to be the chainsaw as the hedge is so overgrown the hedge trimmer won't handle it
          I dread to think what came next...

Tears?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Mrs BI had a good day today.

She was waiting for an email so kept herself busy.

She made a loaf of bread and from that made me a packed lunch.

She made some ginger biscuits (very scummy dunked in milk).

She made some flapjacks (chewy and crunchy and scrummy).

She made 7 lbs of mincemeat for Xmas. (Normally she likes to have it made by Easter so it can mature properly).

She listened to me moan about agents.

She listened to me moan about NatWest (they ****ed up again).

She made a lasagne for tea - a favourite.

She received the email: confirming her place on an MSc course she wants to do.

Comment

I used to feel the same way until I had the most wonderful meal at Critchard’s Seafood Restaurant in Porthleven. Truly one of the best meals I have ever had, and really changed my attitude towards seafood in general.
              I'm not sure what it would take for me to change my opinion about the bottom feeders in General.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I'm not sure what it would take for me to change my opinion about the bottom feeders in General.

Comment

There are some days that suck.
                  There are days that suck sweaty balls.
                  And there are days like today that make me wonder why the hell I keep trying.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Disaster - ClientCo canteen closed due to fire!
                    Time for a new gig!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      (But still not quiche - real programmers don't eat quiche y'know)
                      Indeed not.

They don't talk Pascal or Delphi either...
                      Hey! What's wrong with Pascal?

A fine language, that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X