• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which hapens to be inside a millenium!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      exact!
      DS23
      TPDeity

century

Comment

thanks for that kind gift sir scourer!
        You earned it : you deserve it!

Its so nice being in tpd where everyone is nice to each other......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Have I mentioned that I'm bored?
          once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            There's a house in the terrace that has a nice buddleia plant growing in the corner of the upstairs front bedroom window... this may prove to be an oh dear if someone doesn't kill it soon... it's now about 6 feet tall.
            is it still there?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              I used to think that about Fortune Green. One day someone will actually bother to create a TPD-bot and storm ahead.
              probably true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                So are his esteemed customers
                You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                  GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG tantrum: tantrum:

MobileCheese in the 'how the flip did I end up like this and with this life mode, it wasnt supposed to be like this, my gf was slim when I meat her now she is a fat chuffer but I feel too guilty to leave as she has hung in there thinking we would marry but I dont want to, and I hate IT yet I work in IT and need to work in IT for the money'

ahhh thats better
                  how's mc now?

Comment

is it still there?
                    Nope.

Someone bought the house & renovated it... I'm sure the roots are still there though.

The wrecked house just across the road is as wrecked as ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I read that as "the lawn has moved (again)". For a second I thought you had a very odd garden.
                      It does happen.

I read about someone's lawn disappearing down a mine shaft...

Comment

Working...
                      X