• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The engine oil was 5/30 W : whatever the f**k that means.
    It means it works for up to 5 cylinder engines and mean you can go over 30 mph and it works in Windy conditions.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

That means Other People, rather than the "Lost" meaning of "Others"...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The Lustee was up here earlier...
        She suggested that I might like to go to see ST with her...

It's gonna be a double wedding!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

But I declined since I don't want to appear too easy...
          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat???????

Comment

Plus it wasn't just me and her... there were Others going too...
            Is that A Bad Thing?

Comment

But I declined since I don't want to appear too easy...
              ZG, that wooshing noise you heard...

That was things going clean over your head.

She just asked you out on a date ffs.

Will one of you girlies talk some sense into this Lizard?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Back in Real Time!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  ZG, that wooshing noise you heard...

That was things going clean over your head.

She just asked you out on a date ffs.
                  WHS

Mind you, I'm married, so what do I know.

But she wants your company. Maybe she has been asked by someone else and needs a way of saying "No" too them.

Dammit Zeity, if you don't go, we may as well send Sockpuppet!
                  Last edited by BrowneIssue; 14 May 2009, 13:08. Reason: Too short

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    WHS

But she wants your company. Maybe she has been asked by someone else and needs a way of saying "No" too them.

El BrowneIssue

got
                    a
                    00*

!!!
                    !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 14 May 2009, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      WHS

And if he's not up for it we can always send El Duder. At least we'd get a report back afterwards!
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X