• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Trim the bacon before cooking and grill it instead of frying.
    Poach the eggs.
    Use a good quality sausage - it's the only bit that you can't cut that fat from so you might as well make the most of it.
    Tomatoes, beans, mushrooms all low fat anyway.

WHS
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Lock them in their bedrooms and turn the stereo on really loud...
      An ICL Account Manager I knew some years ago did just that.

He was in his 50s, his wife in her 20s. (Yes, he did have loads of money now you ask.)

When they had a baby (her first, his 5th or 6th or something) we try to tease him about not sleeping.

"I sleep fine. I can't hear it in the bathroom in the West Wing. The wife doesn't like it, of course, but the child has to learn. The more it seeks attention, the more it will be ignored."

No, he wasn't kidding. Every time the baby cried in the night, it went into a carry-thingie and got plonked in a distant bathroom.

He reckoned this child was better than the others; it only took it four weeks to learn never to cry at night; some of his other kids had taken up to six weeks.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        An ICL Account Manager I knew some years ago did just that.

He was in his 50s, his wife in her 20s. (Yes, he did have loads of money now you ask.)

When they had a baby (her first, his 5th or 6th or something) we try to tease him about not sleeping.

"I sleep fine. I can't hear it in the bathroom in the West Wing. The wife doesn't like it, of course, but the child has to learn. The more it seeks attention, the more it will be ignored."

No, he wasn't kidding. Every time the baby cried in the night, it went into a carry-thingie and got plonked in a distant bathroom.

He reckoned this child was better than the others; it only took it four weeks to learn never to cry at night; some of his other kids had taken up to six weeks.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Bacon, sausage and eggs served on Kylie Minogues naked buttocks as she lies draped over the bed.
          Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          what about fried bread then smart arse
          I think voodooflux has thought of that: use the cleft as the fried bread holder, or even as a toast rack.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Every time the baby cried in the night, it went into a carry-thingie and got plonked in a distant bathroom.

No wonder the Africans think we're (or rather you pink lot are) weird...

Comment

The Lustee was up here earlier...

Comment

She suggested that I might like to go to see ST with her...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I haven't posted about last night yet : there was plenty of tedium there.......
                  Well, there's something for us to look forward to then!

Comment

But I declined since I don't want to appear too easy...

Comment

Plus it wasn't just me and her... there were Others going too...

Comment

Working...
                      X