• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs BP is taking twins to bluewater tonight : I will stay home with Baby BP.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Fashion tips for Swansea, as seen yesterday...

Sandals.

With bright red socks.
      Aaah. The good old British seaside traditions.

Keep an eye peeled for a knotted hankie!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Mrs BP is taking twins to bluewater tonight : I will stay home with Baby BP.
        Safest place!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Hey Bear

Bostin ta. How's stuff?
          still pretty busy - but if I can get a good run at it today then i might start to get on top of things!

Clients eh? Who'd have 'em? They don't half interfere with a good plan b
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Safest place!
            Once I report the credit card stolen it will be.

Comment

It takes years of study and self-denial to reach the pinnacle of one's chosen career.

Self-sacrifice, endless personal development and a continuous striving for that Next Thing. Nights spent red-eyed of reference material, text books, the latest research papers.

We are blessed to have among us one of the greatest minds in bleeding-edge electronics.

Behold, and sit agape in awe:

So I got my high chair, climbed up on it so that I could reach the mains switch on the router thingie on the wall.

Switched it off.

Switched it back on again.
              We're not worthy!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Morning drivellers

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Morning everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    morning all

Comment

I brought two Pink Ladies and a Red Delicious today with me today. And a banana.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X