• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    there didnt seem to be much point.
    said the actress to the bishop

although I suppose it would have wasted a few more minutes
    said the bishop to the actress
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

in an ITIL / ISO20000 sort of way
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

which I reagard as perfectly acceptable in the same way that code reuse is perfectly acceptable in developemtn work.
        Acceptable? Anything else is downright irresponsible!

Comment

Client Co. don't run to speciality tea. I suspect it Morrisons own brand tea bags they supply.
          This isn't ClientCo tea. It's paid-for-by-me tea.

Hmm. When benched, can I put teabags through expenses?

Comment

Back, with tea, and ready, if not exactly raring to go again.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

non the less a cup of tea may provide a moment diversion in an otherwise tedious day.
              Absolutely! Well done that man!

Stiff upper lip and all that.

It's only by making tea that we managed to keep the Empire.

A bit more making tea and a bit less fiddling with the country and we'd all be better off.

Comment

That was a truly horrible sentence.

Comment

Have I mentioned how bored I am today?
                  B.O.R.E.D.

Bugger
                  Off
                  Really
                  Early
                  DaveB

Comment

despite the proliferation of typoes, grammatical errors and other assorted linguistic cock ups I post on here, I do actually like to think I can string a coherent sentence together when required.

Comment

Since a large part of my job involves writing documents on technical subjects

Comment

Working...
                      X