• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Not if they want to bring their own nuts
    That's better than bringing someone else's
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      "What's this fly doing in my soup?"
      "The backstroke, sir."
      A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!" The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey man, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!" The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: "A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Right, all packed and ready to go once the MacBook is in the laptop bag.

I vaguely resent having to spend another night away from home

I calculated the other day that, between June 2007 and June 2008, I spent over 180 nights sleeping in a Premier Inn - in other words, a full six months

See you all later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          See you all later

Perhaps you might managed a couple of non-LR posts before going to bed: "Posts: 2,998"
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Right, all packed and ready to go once the MacBook is in the laptop bag.

I vaguely resent having to spend another night away from home

I calculated the other day that, between June 2007 and June 2008, I spent over 180 nights sleeping in a Premier Inn - in other words, a full six months

See you all later
            DON'T FORGET YOUR 3G MODEM!

Comment

Right - feel happier now my brood are all home - Hubby and DS are back from the pub and DS is now tucked up in bed and DS is back from my Ex's and is currently doing her homework.

Comment

Right - feel happier now my brood are all home - Hubby and DS are back from the pub and DS is now tucked up in bed and DS is back from my Ex's and is currently doing her homework.
                We're going to try and get all the kids to bed before 8.00pm this evening. I think that might be a bit over ambitious though.

Comment

We're going to try and get all the kids to bed before 8.00pm this evening. I think that might be a bit over ambitious though.
                  I spoke too soon - DS is now hungry " Please can I have some food mum?"

His not one of yours is he VF?

Comment

I spoke too soon - DS is now hungry " Please can I have some food mum?"

His not one of yours is he VF?
                    Hmmm, not sure - have we met?

Comment

Hmmm, not sure - have we met?

Prehaps he just got swapped at birth?

I just don't believe just how much my kids eat!

Comment

Working...
                      X