• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Alas no, but the selection was pretty decent. Coffee was good too.
    Microsoft put on an extremely good spread when I went to their place in Reading for a one-day conference the other year

Shame they didn't just stick with the catering business rather than branching out into software

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Ahem.
      Nice pali

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I'm sure that the chimp could write some whizzy algorithm that will tell us who has the record for most posts in a 24 hour period.
        Did such a thing occur?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Oh FFS, you people don't know you're born

For goodness sake, it's moving pictures... with sound and colour!
          Maybe, but the pictures are better on the radio.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am now watching QI on BBC1
            I wasn't, I was watching NCIS series 5 on 5...

Since I'm also watching NCIS series 5 on FX and NCIS series 3 on FX, it does tend to get a tad confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Hello

Hello Nick...
              Hi Zeity

Back into real time now - just in time to head off for the pub and then the FMB bar

Comment

How very odd... that green lighty thing was green implying that I'm logged in, but IE had crashed for the nth time & I wasn't...

Anyway...

Byeeeeee

Enjoy the FMB bar...

I'm orff to bed.

To be woken up at about 3 by the pain in my knee...

Comment

Nom nom nom nom nom.

Who left this bag of crisps here?

Comment

(I really do miss BrowneIssue who did much better stats than these!)

I'd better pull my finger out and catch up then.

Comment

The gold medal, with 14 000s, I give you.....

The One

The Only

FiveTimes!

Ooh, the sneaky sniper!

Comment

Working...
                      X