• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Mornng all
    Morning Zara

Good weekend?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Had to carry DD in a backpack on our walk yesterday - pretty hard work considering she's only 17lbs. Makes you appreciate the fitness required to complete the Fan Dance and Long Drag endurance exercises that take place as part of the special forces selection process.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Morning Zara

Good weekend?
        Not bad - sat outside the local watchng the canal boats for most of the afternoon

Also, took the kids to see the newborn chicks at Becketts Farm ( on all this week) and they really enjoyed it. May even supply you with eggs for betty if she is ready to sit.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Not bad - sat outside the local watchng the canal boats for most of the afternoon
          Not a bad way to spend the afternoon

Also, took the kids to see the newborn chicks at Becketts Farm ( on all this week) and they really enjoyed it. May even supply you with eggs for betty if she is ready to sit.
          Ooo - I'll mention that to Lady VF. I'm a big fan of the farm shop at Becketts

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Not a bad way to spend the afternoon

Ooo - I'll mention that to Lady VF. I'm a big fan of the farm shop at Becketts
            They have some newborn lambs as well - not sure about taking them to the farm shop later - not nice seeing last years lambs onthe meat counter !

Did not get the role at the LS - Why don't pimps let you know it is sooooo anoying as had ther oportunity of a cheep flight to the canaries at the weekend and dispite chasing last week - no one called back.

Oh well, back to the job boards.
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

They have some newborn lambs as well - not sure about taking them to the farm shop later - not nice seeing last years lambs onthe meat counter !
              Much better to see them under the grill

Did not get the role at the LS - Why don't pimps let you know it is sooooo anoying as had ther oportunity of a cheep flight to the canaries at the weekend and dispite chasing last week - no one called back.

Ah bugger, sorry to hear that Have a TPD

Anything more from JLR?

Comment

that is really really annoying

I hope things get better soon.

Comment

Comment

Gosh.

Quiet here today...

Everyone must be recovering from the Easter excesses...

Comment

Did not get the role at the LS - Why don't pimps let you know it is sooooo anoying
                      Bummer.

Uncle Zeity would like you to know that something will turn up; it always does...

Comment

Working...
                      X