• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
    My goodness!!!!!!!

Just looked out my window and saw this driving past

The world must be watching us

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Night
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Evening All.

I shall shortly start to catch up with all the drivelling that has happened while I have been sleeping.

Although I already see that some sort of "Congratulations" are in order for you Brillo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I got the taxi driver to drop me at Tescos on Cheapside.
            Ah, the Tesco on Cheapside.

I am getting a touch of nostalgia now picturing myself walking up and down that street.

Shall I stop and get my shoes shined by the bloke in Bucklersbury passage? No, I don't think he is there on a Monday, and he certainly wouldn't have been there today.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Thats for tonights soup Broccolli and Roquefort tonight
              I can't think of much worse. It must be utterly foul.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                I am getting a touch of nostalgia now picturing myself walking up and down that street.
                An now, for some reason, I am feeling overcome with the desire to consume a Ham and Jarlsberg Baguette.

Comment

So far, I'm up to 5th November 2008, 15:12 #130451.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    General is crappy today. I can't be arsed to read it any more. And I want to overtake FortuneGreen in the TPD hall of fame.
                    Mission accomplished, at some point in the past:
                    Code:
                    Who Posted?
                    User Name 	Posts
                    BrilloPad 	20,006
                    zeitghost 	15,649
                    cailin maith 	11,812
                    Diver 		11,051
                    DS23 		10,001
                    TheFaQQer 	9,628
                    NickFitz 	8,972
                    BrowneIssue 	8,666
                    voodooflux 	7,557
                    FiveTimes 	7,115
                    Bear 		5,746
                    El_Diablo 	4,256
                    Jog On 		2,286
                    DiscoStu 	2,244
                    Fortune Green 	2,215

Comment

Leccy's back

Four in the afternoon it went off. Nearly two in the morning and it's back on

As I was trogging home, I could see the flashing orange lights in the vicinity of home. Then the repair crew came zooming past me at the junction up the road, and when I got home past the major excavation in the pavement, it was working again

It's a shame they left just then; I hoped I'd be able to thank them for their efforts as I walked by, but I daresay they have some other hole to dig in the freezing cold - poor sods

I really would have liked the opportunity to let them know that their efforts are appreciated, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X